Saturday, November 1, 2008

witches and warlocks ball/ marcus's b-day

Oct 30, we celebrated the 21st birthday of another best friend, Marcus Kaye, at the ever classy T.G.I. Friday's. Marcus and Aly smugly bought each other super fruity drinks and the rest of us just ate food.

Afterwards, we got into Halloween garb and went to the Witches and Warlocks Ball at the film school. With a last-minute change, I decided to go as Carmen Sandiego, a character that everyone knows but no one recognizes. I couldn't have possibly competed with the Christian Siriano costume(Marcus) anyway. Ginny Weasley (Meg) was pretty amazing as well.

Needless to say, we tore it up on the dance floor. Aly got hit on about 3 times, Megan knew more people there than I did, and I gave 2 high-fives and 1 high-six. It was a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

found your fedora (gangster) hat at home, but see you pulled off the Carmen Sandiego. marcus looks great as CS!