Saturday, November 22, 2008

twi-guy

Our friend Matt got to go to a sneak preview of "Twilight" for MTV's "Spoilers" and talk to the cast afterward.

Here he is asking the cast a question during the Q&A. He would be the ONLY GUY in the clip.

And here he is BS-ing MTV people when they asked him his reaction to the movie. So cute.

Since he's become so big and important in his new role as "Twi-Guy," he's been acting too cool to be my friend. I will wear him down eventually, as I plan to have starring roles in his YouTube digital shorts. I'm not there yet, but even so, I managed to get a picture with this highly sought after up-and-coming celebrity:


I love that he's holding the book like the hands on the cover are holding the apple. And that he looks really excited to be hanging out with me.

Man, I'm so cool.

No comments: