Saturday, February 21, 2009

my (megan's) picks.

I am not near as educated nor do I care as much about what makes a good movie; I just want to be entertained.

Here would be my picks/categories:

MOVIES:

Biggest Disappointment: Indian Jones

Should Know When to Stop Making More Sequels: Clone Wars

Most Relatable: Fanboys

I Wish I Lived There: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Best Stupid Musical: TIE- Hamlet 2 and High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Best Action/ Superhero: The Dark Knight
Runner-up: Iron Man

Most Heartbreaking: Revolutionary Road

Most Unnecessary Confusion: 7 Pounds

Could Watch Over and Over: TIE- Twilight and Wanted

Best War: Tropic Thunder

TELEVISION:
Best Reality: The Amazing Race

Most Confusing: Lost

Best Comedy: TIE- Weeds and The Office

Best Drama: 24

Best "Who Done it:" TIE- Bones and Criminal Minds

Wish There Was No Elimination: The Biggest Loser

Will Never be as Good as Season One: Heroes

ACTORS:
Some were good, some were bad; who cares?

1 comment:

lo said...

Biggest Waste of a Movie Ticket and 2 Hours: "Seven Pounds."